Friday, August 24, 2007

Orange You Glad It's Friday?!

Oh, here I go again with two of my favorite things, the color orange and vintage cars, all wrapped into one adorable package. Tina Turner is sitting in one the cutest little cars ever made, a Fiat 500 Jolly. I LOVE these cars and when I'm rich enough to afford a villa in the South of France like Tina, I'm gonna buy one too!

Until then, I'm going to enjoy my glorious day off today and pretend I'm a lady who lunches while getting my hair done. Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

Are those rattan seats? Awesome car.

Alice Olive said...

I love the wicker! So cute!

girl meets glamour said...

I want that car...I would shake hands with Tina and toss her aside so I could take it for a joy ride. Great post and Happy Friday!

~Kate

ALL THE BEST said...

I am so with you on the vintage cars!! Have fun getting your hair done!

Dani said...

Wow, your blog is great.
Beautiful posts.

Habitually Chic said...

Thanks everyone! The seats are wicker! Aren't they fabulous! Here is a link to an amusing article about the Jolly. They may be cute but apparently, they aren't cheap.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/Profiles/2005/September/Etceterini/index.html

FemmeNoire said...

I love that car and your blog!

franki durbin said...

what a punchy image of miss Tina herself. I don't know much about her (other than her hair and her legs) but love the car. Orange is just such a vibrant color!

annechovie said...

I love vintage cars and orange as well! That car is great....I just painted a vintage orange Mini a couple of weeks ago...

Related Posts with Thumbnails