Friday, August 10, 2007

Orange You Glad it's the Weekend?!

I'm sooo glad it's the weekend! This week has been crazy! I originally started my blog because I was a bit bored at work but now things are picking up and I'm swamped! But it's all good. Actually, it would be better if I sat at the desk above and had a view of the park! How fabulously chic is that?! It was featured in the June 2007 issue of House and Garden and was part of a feature on the firm Janson Goldstein photographed by Nikolas Koenig. While the rest of the apartment is a bit too white and modern for me, I'm loving the study and that desk!

Right now, I'm off to meet with a photographer who is going to be shooting some of our finally finished projects for a walkthrough of an apartment in the Time Warner Building. And next week, I have some fun and exciting surprises in store for you! Until then, bon weekend!

2 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

What a view! Looking forward to your posts next week.

franki durbin said...

oh, yes. I'd definitely rather be enjoying the view over the park from that fab desk. tres fabulously chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails