Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kate Moss Holiday Collection for Top Shop

One of my favorite things to do when I go to London is to visit Top Shop. If you've ever been there, you'll know why. It's the most fabulous store, chock full of spot on trends at inexpensive prices and amazing vintage clothes as well. There are rumblings about a store opening up in New York but no confirmed report as of yet. Too bad since Kate Moss has just unveiled her new holiday collection.

Barney's had a small selection from her first collection that sold out in about 30 seconds so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get the holiday clothes. They're a little seventies disco era looking but also completely modern with a little Deco thrown in for good measure. If Barney's doesn't carry them, I might have to hop across the pond for a little shopping!

10 comments:

Suzy said...

I might have to do the same thing!

Alice Olive said...

I liked that Kate Moss' collection actually looks like Kate's style. I respect that.

I was dragged to Top Shop in London by my sister and then ended up going nuts buying up. Yes, we need Top Shop in the States.

The Peak of Chic said...

Let us know if you score some pieces!

ALL THE BEST said...

If you and Suzy hop across the pond let me know and we'll all go shopping!

Habitually Chic said...

Suzy, I'm surprised there isn't a Top Shop in Hong Kong. Seems like the perfect place for one.

Jane Flanagan said...

Hey - for Torontonian readers, Holt Renfrew are scoring the collection: http://www.canada.com/topics/lifestyle/story.html?id=27b026b3-8651-4abd-bd8f-64a4b7f46784

Habitually Chic said...

Alice, I made a friend go with me to Top Shop once who had never heard of it and she ended up buying more than me! That place is like crack! And so much better than H&M!

Habitually Chic said...

Peak, maybe I'll snag some at Barney's. Fingers crossed!

Habitually Chic said...

Ronda, you are so lucky that you live in such close proximity to Top Shop!

Suzy said...

I know HC, we have Zara's gallore, and H&M opened up earlier this year, but still no Top Shop. I have a few friends in fashion here...I must tell them to do soemthing about that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails