Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful that you continue to stop by everyday and read my blog and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I'm actually staying in the city this year and look forward to bringing you some fun holiday posts. But I think I will stay away from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and watch it on TV like everyone else! I have no desire to to get trampled by people trying to see the Snoopy balloon! Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so excited to watch the parade this year. I've been out of the country for the past two Thanksgivings.

Habitually Chic said...

Hi Ronda, Hope you enjoyed the parade. It seemed like everyone went for a walk in the park after it was over. I thought the streets would be empty but it was so warm that everyone was out. It was a great day!

Alice Olive said...

Your blog is still one of my favourites. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. My sister came over from Sydney so we had a huge meal (ha!) but I did try your recipe with the sweet potatoes. Although my efforts weren't exactly photogenic, we both thoroughly enjoyed it and have never had anything like it, so thank you!

Habitually Chic said...

Hi Alice, so glad you had a good Thanksgiving with your sister. I'm also glad you enjoyed the sweet potato recipe. I'm always nervous about suggesting recipes but everyone who's ever had it has loved it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails