Friday, February 1, 2008

A Moment with Michael Kors


I know you all love the design posts but you're going to have to sit through a few fashion related posts since it's fashion week and that's all anyone can think about in New York. Who cares if there is a recession and no one can afford to buy anything new, we can all look and dream.

Anyway, I thought you might these two videos of Michael Kors. The first is about his obsession with all the celebrity magazines. I feel like my new favorite blogger, Scented Glossy Magazines, might appreciate this one. And the second is a look into his studio where gives you a hint about what he will be showing on the runway this week for Fall 2008. Enjoy!

6 comments:

SGM said...

Oh, Habitually Chic, thanks for the love! I couldn't view the first video (kept loading.....loading...) but the second one was great. I just want to hug that MK! Love him.
Gonna try again with the first video. Maybe it's a Firefox issue? Hmmm.

Habitually Chic said...

SGM, Oh no! I tried it again and it works on my computer. If you go to www.style.com you can find it there too.

Brilliant Asylum said...

Oh, Michael Kors. He is like this century's answer to Ralph Lauren--but totally hysterical too.

Habitually Chic said...

BA, One of my friends works for a big American designer who has a more downtown vibe and she said that everyone there hated Michael Kors but I think he is hysterical. He never takes himself too seriously and obviously likes to have a good time. What's not to like?!

Decorno said...

His clothes are a little bit of a yawn. But I think he's a riot. I wish he were my neighbor. I would have him over for drinks and gossip every night.

Great post.

Habitually Chic said...

Decorno, I could see the two of you getting along like a house on fire!

Related Posts with Thumbnails