Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Great Bachelor Pad

I came across some old tear sheets recently of John Demsey's bachelor pad from an old issue of Elle Decor. I have no idea what month or year though. House and Garden published it again in in November 2007 after Mr. Demsey had married. I love looking for the changes that were made so I'll try to see if I can scan it in soon. Until then, you can check his great art and furniture. And that fabulous bookcase. But then again, I've never met a bookcase I didn't like! Enjoy!

UPDATE - I was just reading the House and Garden story this morning on the subway and the designer of the Demsey apartment is Bibi Monnahan. She is also working on a new project for him that should also be fantastic! Can't wait to see!





7 comments:

pve design said...

Don't hate me, I like your work much better, it has a true "soft masculinity "- I guess, what I mean to say, it is for the perfect gentleman bachelor. It is not trying too hard to be somebody. Show more of your work.

Anonymous said...

I cannot say how much I dislike those hand and foot chairs. I appreciate the quirkiness, but I would never want them in my home or have to sit in one (well, maybe I would sit for just a minute to try it out, but other than that... ick!).

To each his own!

kay* said...

those hand/foot chairs freak me out.

Niki said...

Those GORGEOUS wood floors are driving me crazy!

Catherine said...

I love the photography. The blown up print of Liza and Andy Warhol is too good.

nrichie2345 said...

haha i wanna live here! either that or marry this guy,

Fooding Around said...

Love it all, especially the photogrpahy and the way it's displayed on the shelving and floor. Very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails