Friday, August 22, 2008

Beachy Kean

I have always appreciated the work of Diamond and Baratta Design even if it is little over the top for me personally but I really love the dining room above. It was designed for a beach house in Sagaponack in the Hamptons and it has such a nice light and airy feel. I also love the chairs! I actually saw the same chairs in pale blue with brass booties at our upholsterer and thought they had a great vintage yet modern vibe. Enjoy!

Photo by George Ross for Hamptons Cottages and Gardens

7 comments:

Michele said...

I love the dining set! I love the whole blue and white color combo.

design - 59 said...

Where can I find a rug like that? Do you think it is custom?

Habitually Chic said...

Michele - It's so fabulous!

Habitually Chic said...

Design - 59, I'll check the magazine and see if they give a credit for the rug. I love it because it looks like nautical rope.

bill said...

This is SO GREAT! I would totally have this in my house - LOVE IT! I'm printing it out - thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Where are these dining chairs from? Beautiful!

JM upholstery inc said...

Custom chairs made by Jm upholstery inc to Diamond and Barrata. Chairs are named the jetsons chairs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails