Tuesday, October 21, 2008

London Calling

There is a beautiful photo in the November 2008 issue of American Vogue and unlike usual spreads, they actually gave credit to the owner, London decorator Veere Grenney. I know he's already been profiled on other sites including one of my favorites, Studio Annetta, but I thought his work was too beautiful not to post again. I love how he incorporates the artwork into each room and on his site he mentions that many of his clients are collectors. Must be nice! He also has a lovely line of fabrics, lighting, rugs and furniture and will be featured in the November 2008 issue of Australian Vogue Living magazine. Enjoy!














9 comments:

An Aesthete's Lament said...

Crisp, smart, yet sensual too. A bit chilly here and there but altogether admirable work. I'd be happy to hire him!

Naz said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing his gifted works.

Ivy Lane said...

Beautiful! It is windy and cold here in Cleveland..heading your way HC! These photos are so warm and inviting! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning. Truly beautiful.

Suzy said...

How on earth did you know about the new Vogue Living before I did?? ;)

Thanks for the mention. I'm still in love with those rooms, so it was a pleasure to see them all again.

Never teh Bride said...

I'm in love with the detailing under the stairs. I like to think of myself as creative, but it would never strike me to embellish there.

House & Life said...

What a gorgeous post!

lissa tilley said...

wow... funny tho that in that uber posh atmosphere, they have a fish screen saver on their computer.

Luphia said...

pure elegance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails