Monday, September 28, 2009

The Evolution of Design Panel

There are so many exciting design events coming up at the D&D Building next week for Fall Market including one that involves me! I was very honored to be asked by The Editor at Large to take part in the October 7th 9:00am Keynote panel discussion, Evolution of Design, along with Michael Bruno of 1stdibs, and interior designers and bloggers, Jonathan Adler, James Andrew and Brad Ford. I hope all my friends and readers will come out for what I know will be a fun and lively morning! Definitely check out the schedule for other wonderful showroom events and book signings too! All events are open to the public not just the trade!

9 comments:

maison21 said...

looks like a great panel- wish i could be there! congrats!

Habitually Chic said...

Christian - Me too! One of these days, I'm going to fly you and Mona and Richard out for a visit! XOXO!

Freeda Bee said...

Is this open to the public? Thanks.

Habitually Chic said...

Freeda - yes! All the events that week are open to the public!

Paula Grace Designs said...

Wow, Heather that is great! Congratulations.

Chic Provence said...

Congratulations Heather! I will send my NYC contingency over to see you and the panel...I have to remain here on the west (best?) coast :)

Have a fabulous day of it!

Karena said...

What an honor... and one with so many other esteemed designers! Congrats Heather!

Tammy@InStitches said...

I wish I were closer to NYC so I could attend. I missed the High Point market this year.

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Wish I could be there! Best of luck---sure you'll be fabulous!
XX Kate "the NEO-trad"

Related Posts with Thumbnails