Monday, May 24, 2010

Chic in Sag Harbor: JED

After you visit Ruby Beets, make sure you head next door to JED. I could have also bought everything in this chic shop. It's a mix of French antiques and new pieces that all have a certain je ne sais quoi. While some pieces were expensive, those two chairs out front were only $450 for the pair. I had to do a double take to make sure I didn't miss a one in front of the price which is how much they would have cost in the city. Owner Jack Deamer clearly has a great eye and I look forward to make JED a regular haunt! Happy Shopping!

JED
27 Washington Street
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
631-725-6411
www.jedny.com (under construction)














Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Follow my blog with bloglovin

14 comments:

jones said...

Hi Heather, Looks like you had a great time!! Jack has a super "eye" but his is also a talented designer and a great guy. Mary

Sketch42 said...

Looks like my kinda store...

Dennisse Lisseth said...

This is MY kind of store. I LOVE what they sell. I only wished they had one in Miami.
I hope you have an exceptionally wonderful day Heather. Hugs.

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

what a gem!!! - gonna have to visit this place over the summer!!!

*muah*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
(( love for u to come by and join, be honored))

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Ooo the black and white striped chair is fantastic!

Alaina

pretty pink tulips said...

I could buy one of EVERYTHING! Definitely putting this on my list for this summer!

CB said...

Love this store and am seriously digging that chest in the 3rd photo! Hope you had a great weekend!

Gramercy Home said...

What a charming shop - great photos - thanks for sharing!

Brittany Stiles said...

I love this! I can't wait to take a trip!

Jessica said...

LOVE the drawers/dresser in pic #2. Would look great in a beach cottage. Have fun!

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

The target with the antlers...and the striped bergerie chair, what a great mix.

The Zhush said...

So that's where all the vintage silohouttes are! Great shop!

the coolbirth kid said...

what a great store.
forget the beach,
i'd lose whole afternoons there.
i'm particularly fond of the silhouettes.

My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER said...

looks amazing..would love a little shop like that..even like the simple logo. great find. Will have to make it to Sag Harbor one of these days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails