Friday, July 9, 2010

For Sale: Brooklyn Brownstone Featured in Vogue

If you've got about $5.5 million lying around, this five story Brooklyn brownstone can be yours. It belongs to Charles and Olya Thompson and was featured in Vogue this past January. Olya's a bit of an It Girl about town who hails from Russia while Charles is apparently a photographer. They lovingly restored this home so I'm not sure why they are selling. Perhaps with four children they've outgrown the space or maybe they are focusing their energy on their Moscow home. Not sure but just hope they cleaned up all those petals!













11 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Now THAT is a lovely house :-) I hope whomever buys it is just as stylish and we get to see it redecorated again and again!

Patricia Torres said...

Oh lovely.. lovely.. Only if it was slightly cheaper *wink*

Geb said...

Ugh...I wish! Does it come furnished, too?

rikshaw design said...

can you let me know who the realator is i want to make an offer?

pretty pink tulips said...

I remember seeing this in Vogue and thinking HOW beautiful and reflective of the owners it was. Wish I could snag it! You are always so in the know --- that' why I visit you every day! :) Elizabeth

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

WOW...could there be more style packed into both the house and the personal style of this family?!

Ivy Lane said...

Fab!

Christa Pirl said...

5.5? I think that is actually a pretty good deal...

Roxana said...

Ah, I use to live in Brooklyn Heights, on the corner of Montague and Henry. I bit I walked by this brownstone. It's stunning, so is the family.

Renee Finberg said...

too beautiful in every way.
x

Belle de Ville said...

I saw this brownstone in Vogue and thought to myself, damn, he must be a hell of a photographer to afford such a place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails