Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another look at Isabel López-Quesada

If you haven't already visited Spanish interior designer Isabel López-Quesada's website, then I encourage you to give yourself plenty of time once you do.  I could spend hours looking at all of her fabulous interiors and exteriors.  If Elle Decor hasn't already featured her, I highly suggest they book the next flight to Madrid because she is perfect for their magazine!  I couldn't help posting this project that incorporated antiques and modern elements which is something I strive to do in my own work.  I much prefer a room to look collected rather than decorated and Isabel López-Quesada is clearly a master!  Enjoy!








6 comments:

a Broad said...

Sooo wonderful ! The drapes and those 4 mirrors ! I would love to have those .. this is such fun, pretending I can just choose what I want out of all these beautiful photos :)

Cherish said...

I love the symmetry of her work. Definitely a designer to watch, and be inspired by!

Diane Bergeron said...

This is such a beautiful apartment! I agree with you Heather, it doesn't look too 'decorated' at all!

mary said...

I have always loved Spanish design--from the REnaissance through to the present. Great texture, tone and depth. I think that I could simply walk in and take up residence without missing a beat. Mary

Square with Flair said...

She sure has taste, and an eye. The rooms look elegantly classical and refined without being stuffy, formal or pretentious. Beautiful!

Study LLC said...

So its gorgeous, and I love symmetry too, but... symmetrical pillows, buffets, drapes, artwork. Yes, yes, yes, yes...

I can't, however, condone symmetrical orchids. Its too much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails