Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before I get too caught up in the Christmas spirit, I thought I should wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some chic table settings and centerpieces as well as some delicious looking dinners to get you in the mood.  Hope you have a wonderful day and don't eat too much!

Martha Stewart

Carolyne Roehm


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart

Carolyne Roehm

Better Homes & Gardens


Martha Stewart

Carolyne Roehm



Carolyne Roehm

InStyle magazine

Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart

6 comments:

Maurie said...

Thanks for compiling a wonderful assortment of festive table settings! Happy thanksgiving.

TSL - Living in Art said...

The images are beautiful! Thanks for them!

a displaced floridian said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving!

HRH The Duchess of State said...

I absolutely love all the fotos of the table settings dahhhling.. particularly the first two images by Carolyne Roehm. So chic.

bevy said...

that sandwich at the end looks do delish! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
Just wanted to say today that I am thankful for you and your blog. I look forward to it everyday with all your beautiful images and what you will teach me about.
Happy thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails