Just a reminder that you have one day left to vote for sites in New York City to win preservation grants via Partners in Preservation. American Express and the National Trust for Historic Preservation have partnered on this amazing project and you can still get involved. The voting ends at 11:59pm on Monday, May 21st. I was surprised to learn that the High Line is one of the sites will the lowest amount of votes so far. It along with the sites below still need your support and I hope you'll take a minute to vote online. Thanks!
- Mind-Builders Creative Arts Center
- DMAC - Duo Multicultural Arts Center
- Greenpoint Manufacturing & Design Center
- Flushing Town Hall
- Rocket Thrower
- Caribbean Cultural Center
- Ellis Island South Side Hospitals
- Gateway National Recreation Area - C47 Skytrain WWII Transport
Photos of the High Line by me.
Disclosure: I have partnered up with Partners in Preservation as a blog ambassador to help spread the word and raise awareness of select historical sites throughout the tri-state area. Though I am compensated for my time, I have not been instructed to express any particular point of view. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own.