Monday, June 18, 2012

Vogue Weddings

I'm not one of those girls who has a folder full of wedding inspiration.  Perhaps that's why I'm not married.  Instead of making a folder, I think I'll just buy Vogue Weddings: Brides, Dresses, Designers when it's released this autumn. Not sure if these weddings will be included but here's hoping. 

Miranda Brooks, Bianca and Mick Jagger, Gwen Stefani and Plum Sykes

Kate Moss

Dylan Lauren

Caroline Trentini

Lauren Bush and David Lauren 

Kate Moss

Plum Sykes

5 comments:

Pamela RG said...

Must be a lovely book! I will buy this book. Thank you for informing us.

Victoria said...

Kate Moss' dress is so beautiful. It is amusing that Lauren Bush is now Lauren Lauren. Maybe that's why she uses Lauren Pierce Bush Lauren...deflection. I once knew a doctor named Dr. Doctor. Makes me smile. Thanks for the lovely post.
Best...Victoria

Lindsey said...

I cannot wait for this book... thank you for posting on it! All the pictures that you posted are insane!

Lindsey
MarketSquareMusings.com

Karena said...

Ahhhh Dream Weddings! Adore!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Artists Series 2012

MJH Design Arts said...

Bianca..truly representative of the times. Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails