Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Great Claifier

Red is the great clarifier - bright and revealing. I can't imagine becoming bored with red it would be like becoming bored with the person you love.” 
- Diana Vreeland  

I'm still off this week so I apologize for the late post today.  Things will be back up to full speed next week.  Until then, I'm leaving you with a shot of red to energize you for the new year. 




Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2013


via Harper's Bazaar Turkey




via ELLE Finland

via Teen Vogue


via ELLE Finland


via Harper's Bazaar

via ELLE DECOR

via Tommy Ton

Design by Lindsay Coral Harper

via Tommy Ton


Katherine Hepburn 1939



Lee Radziwil



GQ January 2013

Albert Hadley's bedroom. 

via GQ

John, Paul, George, and Ringo

Quote via Live Life Happy

11 comments:

Karen Albert said...

Thanks for brightening my day Heather! Love all of this fabulous red!

All the Best in the Year Ahead!
Karena
Art by Karena

therelishedroost said...

Really gorgeous images! I have to pick up the GQ Since my sister went to Bill'sholiday party.. and didnt take me:(! wonderful post as always!
xo Karolyn

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

I think I kinda like red now. You do the official pr for the color!

Sharon de Jager said...

I've always loved the colour red, it has that WoW factor! What a great photo of Katherine Hepburn! Have a great day!

A Well Styled Life said...

Thank you for starting my day with the jolt of red. Beautiful images. Red is so energizing.
Jennifer

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

When I buy art...I look for a splash of red. Adds so much interest.

Carol said...

Love the red!

Did I miss who won the champagne? I haven't seen any announcement of a winner.

MJH Design Arts said...

You just made my day!! Bought a red wool pea coat and have been thinking it's too loud. But here it is and I'm loving the red. The quote at the bottom of the page is going to the framers this week. I need to read it every morning. Happy New Year and thank you for all of your fantastic posts of the last 4 years!!
Mary

simplequietmodern said...

When all is said and done, you can't beat a little red or a little Carolina Herrera.

Fashion-isha said...

Ooo lala this HOT stuff. That staircase picture is INSANE!
xo
Sharon

SAND said...

Waw! This post was brilliant! I got all the red energy I needed for today : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails