Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mademoiselle C


Fall is chock full of fun premiers including the new Carine Roitfeld documentary Mademoiselle C. It follows the former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief as she prepares to launch her new magazine CR Fashion Book and become a grandmother.  It also gives a peek into her chic and minimal Paris apartment of which I've posted a few more pics here.  It's not what I would expect but I appreciate the lack of clutter.

In New York magazine she was quoted as saying, "If I had more time, [my apartment] would be cleaner, less books on the table. For me, it's a bit messy. People say, 'Are you just coming to this apartment?' No, I've been living here for fifteen years! One time, a burglar came to my apartment, so we called the police. My son was here, so I think they left before they tried to steal something. So the police come to the apartment and they say, 'Oh my god, did they steal everything?' I was like, 'No, it was like that!'"

Mademoiselle C debuts September 11, 2013 and you can check out the trailer below. 




















4 comments:

Foodie said...

OMG.
That apartment!

The Now said...

I watched the trailer the other day and cannot wait to see it. Everything about her is so chic!! xo

Tish said...

this is when it comes to theaters, right?

Richie Designs said...

I saw a post about this the other day and was surprised to have not heard about it before. Seems like it would get more PR than that.

Love her, apt is a bit lifeless for me but like you, I can appreciate the clean lines.

Related Posts with Thumbnails